Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I Wish You Love

February - the month for lovers. Twenty-eight days filled with hearts and flowers, chocolates and roses. Cupids fly overhead in nearly every retail venue. Jewelry store sales boom. Wedding chapels see a steady stream of brides and grooms.

It's the stuff of fairy tales. We'll talk about a few of those in this edition of The Bookshelf... In fact, I'll scoot right on out of the way here, because my talented contributors have some
really good pieces for you this month. I know you’re going to enjoy them.

This month’s spotlight author, Shirley Kiger Connolly, delivered valuable writing tips in January – ideas on keeping our writing seasoned, illuminated, and spiritually significant. You will enjoy our chat with Shirley. Amy Deardon brings the advice for writers this month, in “A Fairy Tale.” It’s good, sound advice – be sure to take a look.

Pamela James (aka Pammer) brings this month’s devotion - "Finding Prince Charming." I always enjoy Pammer’s words. You will, too – especially if, as a married woman, you’re th
inking this elusive male icon simply does not exist.


Want a good, romantic book to curl up with in front of the fireplace? Check out my review of Miralee Ferrell’s new release, Love Finds You in Last Chance, California. This could be what you're looking for.


I want to offer a sincere thank you for stopping by The Bookshelf. Without you, all of the late nights spent putting it together would be in vain. I hope you enjoy this month’s edition – and if you do, why not send a friend over too?


I wish you all a fairy-tale Valentine's Day with your very own Prince Charming!



No comments: