Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A Change of Schedule

First things first. Because if I don’t do the first things first, I forget to do them at all. (Ummm … is that a sign of age?)


Beginning this month, The Bookshelf will be posted on a bi-monthly basis (every other month). So the next post after this one will be in August, and then every two months after that.


Just for the record, I love putting this newsletter together, and I hope all of you – readers and writers – are enjoying it and benefiting from it. But I’ve had to make some time management decisions, and rid myself of some of the daily clutter that keeps me from doing what all this is about … writing. I’m trying to get back in gear and get some more of the real stuff done. This change makes it possible to continue the newsletter, but still free up some writing time.


That said, I also want to take a moment to thank all of my subscribers for being subscribers. It means a lot to know that you’re interested in the newsletter, and I always welcome your thoughts and comments on each and every article. If you’re not a subscriber, and would like to be notified each time The Bookshelf posts, why not take a moment to subscribe right now?


Next … my website. In case you didn’t get any of the previous desperate messages, I lost my domain name. Please update your records to show my new web address: www.delialatham.net. Share it with all your friends! I’ve also updated my design website, so if you’re an author looking for a bookmark design, pop on over to my design website.


And that brings us to the here and now.


This month we’ll be chatting with award-winning author Cathy Gohlke. I know you’ll enjoy learning a bit about this Christy award winner. My friend Bonnie Winters brings the devotion, and I hope we all take her words to heart. YOU are a treasure … I am a treasure! Let’s not ever forget it. Jennifer AlLee was kind enough to offer the writing tips for this edition. If you write at all - whether your goal is a novel, a poem, or a daily journal entry – you’ll relate to her topic. I’m offering two reviews this month, and will be giving away both of those books in the June drawing. Check out Contest Notes for further information on that.


Until August … be safe, be happy, and be blessed!

No comments: