Saturday, October 2, 2010

Getting Closer...

I've been talking about my upcoming series based around a Christian dating agency for some time now. In the last newsletter, I mentioned that White Rose Publishing had contracted all three books in the Solomon's Gate collection.

This month, I have cover art to share with you! Isn't it beautiful? Destiny's Dream is first in the series, and I've been told that I'll have a release date within a week or so. Kylie's Kiss will follow Destiny's Dream, and Gypsy's Game winds up the series.

I hope you're all planning on picking up your own copies of these books. They'll be available in paperback - and in e-book, so you can read it on your Kindle if you prefer.

Now...on to this month's newsletter. I have a special treat for you. I've interviewed TWO wonderful authors this month. Carla Stewart is our spotlight author, and I'm shining a mini-spotlight on Vickie McDonough. Both of these ladies are wonderful people in addition to being talented authors. I know you'll enjoy our chats with them.

Diana Rahe Taylor provides the devotion. What woman couldn't learn a lesson of faith from Samuel's mother, Hannah? My review this month is Daughter of Scarlet, by my friend Bonnie Winters. Bonnie has an amazing gift for bringing Bible stories to life through fiction. This is the story of Rahab. I loved this book, and I know you will too. Be sure to check out the new and upcoming titles. And, last but not least, you'll want to see if YOUR name is in the winner's slot in the Contest section.

As always, thank you for being a Bookshelf subscriber! I look forward to your comments.

Blessings,


No comments: