Thursday, March 3, 2011

Contest Notes


The drawing for this edition of The Bookshelf will be held on the last day of April. Winner will be announced in the May/June edition of The Bookshelf. I will also contact the winner via e-mail. If I do not receive a response, and a mailing address, by the time I post the next edition of The Bookshelf, the winner will have forfeited their prize.

No winner was announced after the October/November edition, so I’m carrying that same contest over to this edition.

The March/April winner will receive Valeria’s Cross by Kathi Macias & Susan Wales, AND a $10 e-gift certificate to White Rose Publishing.



(Click on the cover to read my review of this book)

Note: You don’t need to “do” anything to enter the newsletter drawing each month. If you are subscribed to The Bookshelf, you will be automatically entered. Here’s how to subscribe: Use the icon on my website’s Home page (or the link in the navigation bar), which will put you on my e-mailing list. You will then receive an e-mail link every other month when the newsletter posts, as well as occasional updates or announcements between posts.

Note: The books given away in these drawings are in excellent condition, but most have been read once for review purposes. Some may be Advance Reader Copies, sent to me for review before their final edit, so you might come across typos or formatting errors, and the covers may be different than those shown. They are handled carefully and you will receive them in great condition.

No comments: