Monday, September 5, 2011

Contest Notes

The drawing for this edition (September/October) of The Bookshelf will be held on the last day of October. Winner will be announced in the November/December edition of The Bookshelf. I will also contact the winner via e-mail. If I do not receive a response, and a mailing address, by the time I post the next edition of The Bookshelf, the winner will have forfeited their prize.

The September/October winner will receive TWO books: Surrender the Night and Surrender the Dawn. (Click on the titles to read my reviews of these wonderful novels.) They are books two and three in MaryLu Tyndall's "Surrender to Destiny" series.


The July/August winner of Morning Rendezvous and a $5 gift certificate to White Rose Publishing is:

Kathy Fawcett

CONGRATULATIONS,
Kathy!

 Note: You don’t need to “do” anything to enter the newsletter drawing each month. If you are subscribed to The Bookshelf, you will be automatically entered. Subscribe here. This will put you on my e-mailing list. You will then receive an e-mail link every other month when the newsletter posts, as well as occasional updates or announcements between posts.

Note: The books given away in these drawings are in excellent condition, but most have been read once for review purposes. Occasionally, the giveaway may be an Advance Reader Copy, sent to me for review before their final edit, so you might come across typos or formatting errors, and the covers may be different than those shown. All books are handled carefully and you will receive them in great condition.

6 comments:

Kathleen said...

Hey Ms Delia........I really enjoyed reading the newsletter. I am looking forward to winning those books....lol. Blessings friend!

LuAnn said...

One of my favorite authors!

Delia Latham said...

M.L. Tyndall? Mine, too!

Faith Babies said...

I would love to have the opportunity to read these books. I love to read but soemtimes I jsut have to find the time to do it. Love to you

Delia Latham said...

Sis. Brenda, you would love this author! If you happen to win the drawing, be sure to pick up Book 1 before you read these two. They stand alone just fine, but it's nice to be able to recognize the characters from the previous books when you read each one. :)

Delia Latham said...

Hey, Kathleen! I somehow missed your comment earlier. You've got amazing FAITH, my friend. LOL I love it! Good luck in the drawing!